Sign up for your free 28 day trial of Hullabalook
If you are a furniture or appliances retailer click the green button below to launch a step-by-step guide to getting Hullabalook up and running in your website.
What will you get during the trial?
At the end of the trial setup process, you will have configured an interactive user experience which shows your products within your website. Specifically, it will:
- Take in data from your standard data feed (Affiliate & Google shopping feeds are welcome).
- Cleanse, parse and analyse your data to find the relevant dimension information and extract colours from your product images.
- Make sure that your data is setup so that we can update it as often as it changes.
- Setup the Hullabalook visualisations and functionality you have selected.
- Styled the UI and language based on your own CSS preferences.
You don’t need very much information on hand to get Hullabalook setup in your site, but if you want to be super prepared then you can read the Hulla-Help Centre article on this link.
How much will it cost?
Hullabalook is free for the first 28 days, and we don’t need any payment information in order to set you up for the free trial. We will contact you between day 15 and 20 of your trial to let you know how much it will cost to continue using Hullabalook (if you wish to do so) after the 28 days is over. If you want an estimate of the ongoing cost earlier, then you can request it by emailing us at: [email protected]
Hullaba(looks) great – but I don’t sell furniture or appliances. What do you do for other types of products?
Brilliant – we’d love to talk to you about creating a Hulla-style playful experience for your customers.
We are planning to launch our Fashion module in Summer 2017 so if you would like to be an early adopter and/or see a sneak peak demo please add your contact details here.
If you want to be our first partner/client for a non furniture, non fashion product type please add your contact details here, we’d love to chat.